Costa Rica - July 7-14

Monday, June 21, 2010

Boots? - Check!

I went to get some new boots for my trip. My leather ones take DAYS to dry once they get soaked and according to Alix they are going to get soaked in CR.

When I told the salesperson where I was going, he handed me a pair of Merrell Moab Ventilators. He said these are the boots that I wanted, they let the water in but they dry quick.

I tested them out while hiking with my kids, I was purposely stepping in the creeks to get them wet! They did the job, my feet got wet but they were dry again within a few minutes. Just what I need!

So I can check boots off my packing list! How's your packing going?

BTW, this is not an endorsement of Merrell boots by DSA. I just happen to like mine and thought I would pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Programs Details

Duration 8 days
When July 7 - 14, 2010
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology