Costa Rica - July 7-14

Monday, July 12, 2010

Milking A Cow

Today we went to a cheese farm and milked three cows. I have never seen a cow in person, let alone get the chance to milk one. So when i was presented with the opportunity, I made sure to take advantage of it. I am so glad I did. It was a bit gross for me to touch the cow’s utter, but once the farmer taught me how to milk the cow properly, it was like second nature. It was very easy and the cow was not putting up a fight to my surprise. I am so glad i had the chance to do this!

                                                                                   - Tiffany Vera

 DSC00841

 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are open to the new experiences - that is the greatest way to have an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Programs Details

Duration 8 days
When July 7 - 14, 2010
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology